Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years Resolution

So I usually am not one to make New Year's Resolutions
but maybe this year I should. I have noticed since 
I got my new job that I don't blog as regularly as I did before.
At my old job when I had no work to do I'd catch up/get ahead 
on my blog but at my new job I don't have computer 
access. So I have decided to make it a point to
blog at least 4 times a week. I will still mostly blog my cards
but I'm going to try and post more about CTMH specials
as well as do some more video tutorials. I figured the best way
to keep myself organized was to get a planner. But not just any planner,
I wanted one geared toward blogging so I found some amazing
free blog printables Here from Erica of Confessions of a Homeschooler.
She has a monthly planner and weekly planner. I used some 
things from both and came up with a lovely and hefty 70 page planner
that I took to staples and had covered and spiraled for
less than $6. Then I added some month tabs...


Here is a little peak at the rest of the pages in the planner
If you are in need of a great and colorful planner
head on over to www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com 
and get these amazing printables from Erica! She's fabulous!

2014_blogpromo

weekblogpromo

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded this same planner!! I use a spreadsheet to track my design team stuff, but I love the colors of this planner and printed out the months to write my DT dates in it so I can see everything at a glance. :)

    ReplyDelete