Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap card #11

Good Saturday morning Sketch N Scrap friends!
Hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend and gearing
up for some good fall weather! We have another
great sketch to get your creating juices flowing
this weekend! There is so much you can do with this
sketch! I thought about doing little tags like Kelly did on the
sketch but then of course I looked at my new CTMH Always Grateful
stamp set and thought I had to use the trees! Y'all are going to
get tired of  me using this stamp set... I can't help it, I love it!

Sketch #11 (due Oct. 31st):

My take:
I had fun with these trees! I stamped the evergreens second generation
 in olive. (means after I inked the image I lightly stamped it
on a piece is scratch paper first them stamped it on my piece of
paper so the image looks lighter) The tree in the middle I inked the
image in Goldrush then used a piece of sponge and added some
Barn Red to it to look more fall-ish...


Supplies:
Paper Studio paper
CTMH Always Grateful stamp set
CTMH ink in Olive, Goldrush, and Red Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment