Saturday, September 28, 2013

We are all Happy, Happy, Happy!

Good evening my crafty friends! Hope y'all are
having a fabulous weekend so far! I have a quick card to show
y'all this evening. I used this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
I got the idea for my card from this card from Pink_lady 
at Splitcoaststampers. I loved the way she used the Happy
stamped and thought Duh! why didn't I think of that...
I just recently got into Duck dynasty and I can't figure out
why I hadn't watched it before... Well maybe it's because I don't
have cable... lol But it's a great show if you haven't seen it, very
family friendly and funny. Faith filled too, it's great! If you ain't
from the South tho, it might not be as funny, but I appreciate the humor
and the redneck speech lol... My husband likes to make fun of me
cause I say stuff like 'I ain't got no...' or 'Them ain't no good'
I promise I am a smart and very intellectual person but the country just 
kinda slips out sometimes...I think I've lived in Oklahoma long
 enough to be considered an real Okie...



Supplies:

Paper Studio I'd Rather Be Hunting pack
Paper Studio stickers
Verve stamp, CTMH cocoa ink


2 comments:

  1. What a cool card! Perfect for a Duck Dynasty fan, I think! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy and I love your card. Yes, we are a big Duck Dynasty fan. Your card is a Happy one. Linda Levan

    ReplyDelete