Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Twist of Faith #56

Good morning Twist of Faith friends!
It's sad to say that this is my last week on the 
Design Team for Twist of Faith... It has sure been a
fun almost 7 months on this fabulous design team! You'll still
see me around tho... I plan on joining in on challenges when I can.

This weeks sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps


This weeks challenge - Get Sketchy!
I designed this sketch :-) I love banners so I apologize
if you don't, you can always change the sketch a bit
to your liking as long as we can tell you used the sketch.



My take:


Supplies:
Paper Studio paper
Bugaboo digi stamp
CTMH sentiment from Always Grateful set
CTMH ink in Cocoa, Red barn, Goldrush, and Olive

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sketch! Love the beautiful and warm patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch you gave us. Love your card and you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sketch Hillary! I had such a great time creating with it! Your card is so very pretty! The colors are stunning! Wishing you all the best!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hillary, great card, I love your colors!! Loved this sketch too!! The more I use sketches, the more I want to use them!!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete