Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CTMH ProPlayer and Viva la Verve

Good morning friends! I'm back from my anniversary
trip to San Antonio with my hubby! We had a fabulous time!
Didn't want to come come but I am glad to be back 
crafting at my desk! I have another CTMH card for y'all
today using the ProPlayer paper pack and following
the week three sketch from Viva la Verve.

I am digging this paper pack! I am having so much fun
making birthday and thank you cards for guys using
this pack along with the Tech Speak stamp set!
I also used the Heartfelt Bday Wish stamp on this one. I inked
this stamp in slate for the birthday and in ruby for the happy.
The other ink colors I used are pacifica and black.

Click HERE to shop for your supplies!


Supply list: CTMH unless otherwise noted
Paper: ProPlayer paper pack
Stamps: Heartfelt Bday Wish, Tech Speak
Inks: black, slate, ruby, pacifica
Misc: EK success border punch, Nesties sm and lg circle dies

original sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment