Saturday, August 24, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lola Thank You cards

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope y'all are getting to play
in your crafting spaces this weekend! I finally get to!
(As long as I get the laundry finished lol)
I have two more cards to show y'all that I made on
Thursday. Again like the bday cards, I made these
using paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack as well as
some Lagoon and Gypsy cardstock.

I used the new stamp set Perfect Paisley to stamp some
paisleys on the inside of the cards. For the outside sentiment
I used the new Mini stamp A True Thank You.
I also used CTMH ink in Lagoon, Gypsy, Black, and Whisper.
The other supplies I used include black striped grosgrain ribbon
and black shimmer trim.

Want my instructions/templates for all of my Laughing Lola
creations? Just shop my store HERE for the supplies
you need for these projects and email me and I
will send you the cutting instructions for all of my Lola
cards and scrap layouts!



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment