Friday, June 7, 2013

Mojo Monday 296

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday!
It's about time for a nice weekend here! Praying we
have no rain... OKC has seen a little too
much lately... I think the grand total from last Friday
to this past Tuesday so 5 days was about 10-14 inches
around the metro area. We NEVER have that
much rain! The lakes are looking fabulous tho! Bad thing 
is I'm sure we'll be in a drought again next month...

Anyways....

Back to cards! I made two cards the other evening
after I got my package in the mail of some
fabulous goodies from Verve! So without further
ado, here id the card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday!

My creation:


Supplies used:
Echo park and Paper studio paper
Verve stamps, Studio G ink
A Cut Above by Verve border die
Nesties small and large circle dies
stick-on pink jewels

Original sketch:


1 comment:

  1. What a neat border die! I've never seen that one before - very cool!

    ReplyDelete