Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch Challenge #1!!

I am so excited to announce that I am on another design team!
I am on the design team over at Sketch N Scrap! They have been around just
over a year and up until now they have been a twice a month sketch challenge
for scrapbook layouts, but now we are also doing a card
sketch twice a month! The new sketches will debut
on the 5th and 20th of every month! I hope you all join us!
Card sketches are so fun!


Don't forget about the Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash
starting on the 7th! We pretty much have a different challenge by a different
designer going on almost every day this month! Did I mention there are prizes?!
My challenge will be going live on Friday, May 24th!

Sketch for May 5th:



My creation:


Supplies used:

MME and Paper Studio paper
Paris stamp from HL, can't remember brand
digi image from freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com
button, twine




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Hillary! I love the sketch and your Paris theme!!

    ReplyDelete