Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenges #56

Good Tuesday morning everyone! It's time for 
another challenge over at {PIN}pirational Challenges!
What great entries we had last week!
We have another great photo to inspire you this week!

{PIN}spiration:


Isn't he cute?! I have never been much of a mouse/rat
fan but these 'fancy rats' as they are called are
really sweet and make great pets!

This week's sponsers:


Melonheadz! I just love all the digis there
are in her store!

and

2451689



My creation using Mouse in my Pocket from Melonheadz:

Supplies:
Paper Studio paper
Colored pencils, OMS
dimensional stickers


2 comments:

  1. Hillary, I'm such a huge fan of your work and this one is another that just makes me smile. I loved the image too...and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers of pattern. Marina

    ReplyDelete