Monday, April 29, 2013

Twist of Faith #35


Hello everyone! It's Tuesday again do that means another
challenge from Twist of Faith! We had some great entries last week
for our sketch challenge! Can't wait to see what y'all 
come up with for this week!

This weeks challenge:
Trees!


This weeks sponsor:

Eureka Stamps will give the winner 5 digis of their choice!


For my creation it took some thought... I was having a hard time deciding
on what I wanted to do and it finally came to me! I printed
my scripture from Eureka Stamps on velum paper and
laid it over my freebie tree digi I randomly found 
and voila! I think it looks pretty cool! This is the first time I've
ever done this look before, but it won't be the last!


Supplies:

Recollections and Paper Studio paper
Fruit of the Spirit digi from Eureka
digi fruit tree, stick-on pearls
colored pencils, OMS

4 comments:

  1. I love this...
    It's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Hillary! Great use of the vellum.
    Contact me please at melinapylant@yahoo.com. It is regarding the Twisted Tuesday Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hillary,

    Gorgeous card sweetie! Love those colors and the scripture is beautiful. Very nicely done.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - love how you used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete