Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{PIN}Spirational Challenges #52

I am so happy to announce that I am on the Design Team
over at {PIN}spirational challenges! If you have never checked them out,
now is the time! Every Tuesday there will be a new challenge 
based a Pin from Pinterest. You can interpret it any way you like!

This week's PIN:


This week's Sponsors:

Bugaboo Stamps Will be giving 7 images of choice

and

Di'd Digi Downlaods will be giving a $10 voucher


My creation using Spring Bird - Umbrella from Bugaboo Stamps:

Supplies used:

MME and paper Studio paper
Bugaboo digi
Colored pencils and OMS

I am also entering this card into Sister Act Card Challenge #1 - Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Hillary, welcome to the DT! I was so excited to see that you were joining us!!! :) Love your card - and the image....of course since I chose the same one...LOL!!! Bless you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout; great zesty colours. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun inspiration for your card. Love the idea of this challenge too. Thanks for joining us at the SACC this week.

    ReplyDelete