Monday, March 18, 2013

He has risen! ToF #29

Hey y'all! I have some great news! I am a new design team member for a wonderful card challenge blog called Twist of Faith! Their challenges start on Tuesdays and end on Tuesdays (depending on your time zone of course).There is a different challenge every week with the 'twist of faith' being to add a scripture or other encouraging or uplifting sentiment to your card. Sounds great right! :-) I hope if any of you have not participated in this card challenge that you will!

This is my very first challenge to participate in as a designer! This weeks challenge is Easter. We have a great sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish who will give the winner of the challenge 5 digis of their choosing! How awesome is that?!

For my card, I used the sketch for this weeks challenge from 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday. I have has this great chevron pastel paper just
sitting around for awhile and thought it was the perfect time to use it! I
added some solid pastel paper to it, and die cut some flowers as well.
Mt 'he has risen' rubber stamp is from Hobby Lobby
and the Easter egg that I colored with colored pencils
and OMS is one of the digis available at Robyn's Fetish.

My Creation:


Supplies used:

Paper Studio paper
Stampendous stamp
Easter egg digi from Robyn's Fetish
Stazon black ink, clear ep
lace ribbon (HL)
colored pencils, OMS
Spellbinders lacey circles and standard circles



Original sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:





1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a fantastic card! Full of joy and happiness! Perfect for easter! Thanks for sharing it with us :). Blessings, Renata

    ReplyDelete