Monday, March 25, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made ToF #30

It's a new week and time for another challenge from Twist of Faith!
What great entries we had this past week for our Easter challenge!
Are y'all ready for a new challenge?! We have a great challenge for y'all this week!

Make it SPARKLE!

What fun there is to be had with this challenge!! As soon as I found
out the challenge, my card came straight to mind! I have some
black glitter ribbon and some shiny hot pink ribbon that I just love!
After thinking of the colors I immediately looked to see if I had any shiny
pink and black zebra print paper and sure enough! One sheet left!

Our sponsor of the week:

Button

Melonheadz Illustrations will give the winner of this challenge
one image bundle of their choosing!


Nikki over at Melonheadz has so graciously given the DT
some wonderful images for us to use for our cards!
It was so hard for me to pick! I loved all of the images!
I finally decided on the image Bucket Girl. I loved her little pigtails
and thought she had the perfect outfit to color to 
match the color scheme I was going with.

My creation:


Supplies:

Paper Studio paper (HL)
Verve clear stamp
Melonheadz bucket girl digi
Versamark ink, glitter black embossing poweder
Glitter black ribbon and shiny pink ribbon from Michaels
pink and diamond stick-on rhinestones
paper flowers and pink button from Michaels
black and white bakers twine 
colored pencils and OMS

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with this week's image, and you've beautifully included the scripture. Very nicely done. I especially like your sparkly ribbon -- very different and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling!!!! What a sweet card - it will bring a smile to the face of the recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete