Monday, February 25, 2013

The Sweet Stop SSS199

I am having some fun making Mother's Day cards!
I'm glad I got some good stamps from Verve!
I'm trying to make a few more with some different colors and styles
to have a nice variety in my Etsy boutique. I also excited
that I have a Stampin Up order coming in this
week with some great Father's Day stamps. I'll be tackling some of
those cards in a few weeks!


My creation:


Supplies:

Paper studio paper
Verve stamps, Versamark ink, Zing glitter black ep
Nesties labels and circle dies
Recollections fabric flowers, buttons, twine


Original Sketch:


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is a really stylish and elegant creation. Me likey. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful neutral colors and fabulous floral embellishments on this pretty Mother's Day card, Hillary! Love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete